Psychology of Injury
For Players, Coaches, Management, Parents, Psychology Students + Stakeholders
Sunday May 30th, 2021 | 6:00 - 8:00 PM | Zoom
Have you ever faced an injury? How did you get back? Or are you struggling to get back to your original game? Injuries are a part of the game, but how we do our recovery, mentally and physically is what matters on how we get back to the game. Learn the Psychology of Injury in this workshop for players, coaches, management, parents, psychology students, and anyone interested in how to bounce back from injuries and setbacks.
In the Psychology of Injury We Will Cover:
Introduction to Sport Psychology
- How Injury Affects you Psychologically
- Overcoming Fear, Frustration, Depression, and Other Mental Blocks
- Preventing Getting Injured Again
- Mental Health Issues During Injury
- Injury Management
- Resilience Training
- Emotional Management
- Confidence Building
- Guided Practical Exercise
This Sunday at 6:00 PM on Zoom.